Training and Coaching Tools
If you are looking for tools for motivating, leading, innovating, diversity, selling or time management and coping with relationship building stress or getting people to communicate better, we are a great resource. We distribute and use a thoroughly researched and proven series of assessment and training products produced by Inscape Publishing Inc. We can faciliate programs using these tools or train your trainers. Here is just a selection of what is available. Many are available in electronic versions.
- DiSC Classic — Personal Profile System — The foundation of success lies in understanding ourselves and others, then adapting our behavior to meet diverse needs. The Personal Profile System, the original DiSC instrument, and the most frequently validated, has helped nearly 30 million people, worldwide, unlock the door to productive communication, positive relationships and increased performance.
- DiSC Indra™ — The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding yourself, understanding others, and realizing the impact of personal behavior on others. DiSC Indra offers an in—depth understanding of relationship dynamics by applying the time—honored DiSC model to interpersonal style. Using the DiSC model provides a nonjudgmental language for exploring behavior across four dimensions. DiSC Indra's unique ability to map and measure the working relationships of people in pairs, teams, or entire firms make DiSC Indra ideal for communication, leadership, conflict resolution, and coaching applications.
- Work Expectations Profile — Unspoken, unrecognized expectations in the workplace can lead to job frustration, substandard performance, reduced job commitment, and high turnover. Now you can find out what your professionals' and staff's expectations are before they become a problem with Work Expectations — Transforming Attitudes. This research based self—assessment provides feedback on how to take the initiative to get expectations met and adjust expectations when necessary. It is a tool for increasing personal accountability and the satisfaction that encourages desirable people to stay. Some of the special situations in which this tool is especially useful are: going through a merger or acquisition; experiencing organizational restructuring; transitioning to a new positon (or promotion); working on a team. It also helps individuals work within a given culture.
- Dimensions of Leadership Profile — Use the Dimensions of Leadership profile to encourage everyone to examine leadership issues from three perspectives: self as leader, someone else as leader, and leadership needs of the situation. You'll discover new leadership potential at all levels of the organization and gain insight into creating committed followers.
- Team Dimensions Profile — Help team members do the right thing at the right time, not the same thing at the same time.The Team Dimensions Profile identifies an individual's most natural team role — Creator, Advancer, Refiner, Executor or Facilitator — to help people work from their strengths, value others, and achieve breakthrough performance.
- Time Mastery Profile — Save your organization time and money with the Time Mastery Profile. This complete self—assessment tool looks at individual effectiveness in twelve critical areas. It also includes a built—in workbook that guides individuals in developing customized strategies for improving their productivity.
- Discovering Diversity Profile — Give people the Discovering Diversity Profile, a confidential and effective way to explore diversity issues in four key areas: Knowledge, Understanding, Acceptance and Behavior. Help people limit the influence of stereotypes and transform resistance into acceptance, cooperation and respect.
- Personal Listening Profile — Research shows that people approach listening in one of five preferred ways: Appreciative, Empathic, Comprehensive, Discerning and Evaluative. But one approach does not meet every communication need. The Personal Listening Profile identifies individual approaches and helps people develop adaptive listening strategies for more productive communication.
- Coping and Stress Profile — Minimize the negative effects of stress with the Coping & Stress Profile. Discover individual stress levels in four life areas — Personal, Work, Couple and Family. Develop new coping strategies, including Flexibility, Closeness, Problem Solving and Communication, for greater professional and personal satisfaction.
- Transition — The Personal Path Through Change — Help individuals move from resistance, to acceptance, to action when they are faced with change at work or in their personal lives. Based on the ground breaking work of William Bridges. Transition — The Personal Path Through Change is an interactive learning guide that provides people with a self—directed process for dealing with change. Designed around Bridges' 3—phase transition model of endings, the neutral zone and new beginnings, this four—color workbook provides a road map.
- Adventures in Attitudes — Help people understand that how they perceive and respond to events around them is their choice. Coping with the continuous changes of the expanded, downsized, merged, re—structured, team—oriented and increasingly diverse workplace has left many people confused, fearful, suspicious and angry. As attitudes deteriorate, so do commitment, loyalty, and performance. The awareness developed with Adventures in Attitudes is key to establishing personal responsibility and accountability in the midst of change and helps turn passive resistance into high—energy performance.
The above are registered trademarks of Inscape Publishing Inc.
For more information on training or ordering these and other tools, click on Contact Us and send a message or call 212—593—1549. We'll be happy to tell you more.