Your Personal Style
Do you feel you have to choose between your own authentic personal style and “the way things are done around here”?
SUCCESS AND AUTHENTICITY: Not an Impossible Dream!
Yes, it’s possible to succeed in your career, field, and firm and not sacrifice your authenticity. As you aspire to and reach senior positions – regardless of gender – you will thrive on the basis of how well you tap into the strengths of your personal style. Are you making the most of yours?
Do you ask yourself some of these questions?
- Am I being taken seriously enough?
- How can my style co-exist successfully with my organization’s style?
- Can I build rapport with a client who has a very different style from mine?
- Do I have to be “tougher” in behavior and language?
- Can I get business without (playing golf, going out drinking with the guys, etc.)?
- Do I need to convey a larger organization image?
- How important is wardrobe?
- How can I express myself without feeling I have to wear a uniform or betray my authenticity?
- How do I have to change to work with someone different from me?
CAPITALIZE ON YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
The answers lie in identifying and becoming secure in your own style and removing barriers to performing at your best.
With coaching, make the most of your personal style to:
- Develop more business
- Delight and bond with clients
- Create an environment that increases productivity
- Influence your colleagues
- Exercise leadership
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL STYLES Coaching
Engage Phyllis Weiss Haserot as your catalyst and coach and realize these benefits toward your business success:
- More effective – and comfortable – communication
- Increased personal influence
- Greater success in business generation and client relations
- Greater sense of credibility and authenticity
- Reduced stress
- Greater ease in navigating organizational politics
- Greater ability to deal with conflict and resolve it
- Increased work satisfaction, or discovery of more suitable positioning in your current organization or elsewhere
- After participating in this coaching program, you will be able to:
- Know and use the strengths of your personal style to influence people and accomplish your personal and organizational goals
- Read other people’s styles to address them in a way that gets their attention and builds rapport
- Design new approaches to generating business
- Be a more confident leader
- Be a more collaborative team player
- Deal with difficult people
TANGIBLE TAKE-AWAYS – You will receive:
Your Personal Behavioral Profile, analysis and ways to be more effective Checklists & Tips on:
- Marketing within your organization
- Approaches to generating business (marketing)
- Internal “politics”
- Principles of persuasion
- A process to increase your influence
This coaching “package” includes:
- 12 hours of coaching:
Option 1: Weekly for 3 months
Option 2: Biweekly for 6 months
- Coaching is typically conducted via telephone, although periodic in-person sessions can be arranged. Both options include phone and/or e-mail contact at anytime between sessions for discussion of timely issues
- Completion and analysis/interpretation of your personal profile and behavioral style
- The “take-aways” listed above
Renewable in minimum 3 month segments
The coaching focuses on such issues as:
- Business development for introverted and less outgoing styles
- Designing supportive environments
- Women teaming with men
- Leadership styles
- Managing people older than you are
- Inter-generational issues
- Women working with women – and Your personal issues
FOR FIRMS AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
- Personal Style networking workshops for business development events. Invite your clients and prospects for a fun way to learn, bond, enhance and capitalize on behavioral and visual style for career success.
- Custom-tailored workshops and coaching for professionals, managers, and staff to meet specific needs.
- Group Coaching on Personal Style and Business Development. Done in a group format, in-person or by conference call, we offer the added elements of group interaction and support at a lower cost per person
Want to learn more or sign up now?
Contact Phyllis at 212-593-1549 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, confidential exploratory interview… or to sign up now.
What people have said about Phyllis and her working style:
- “Bent on finding and expressing uniqueness”
- “A catalyst for getting people to transform”
- “Creative in ideas and artistic flair”
- “Inquisitive, curious and insightful”
- “She won't let you off the hook”
Practice Development Counsel’s
© Phyllis Weiss Haserot, 2004. All rights reserved.
Phyllis Weiss Haserot's Bio