Your professional coach is your champion, trainer, sounding board, mentor, supporter, conscience, co-designer and partner in achieving your goals. In group coaching, you get all that plus a small circle of fellow “coachees” dedicated to sharing their insight and support because it will help them as well. There can be tremendous power and self-empowerment in a group.
What's so compelling?
By attending on a regular basis, you will:
- Get coach and group feedback on crucial concerns in your career and workplace, the kinds of things you have no other viable forum for
- Get laser-sharp insights to help you sort out real from perceived obstacles
- Get ongoing support to help you reach your potential and career “stardom”
SOLUTIONS to help you move forward, faster
Is group coaching the right vehicle for me?
- Your ambitions and good intentions are still unfulfilled and you would like peer support to move you toward your goals
- You feel stuck or unsure in dealing with the internal dynamics of your workplace and the people who hold the balance of power and would like to brainstorm confidentially with people in similar situations
- You derive energy and confidence from working with a group
- You want to quickly gain access to multiple perspectives on a situation
- You would like a less expensive alternative to regular one-on-one coaching but still benefit from working with a professional coach
- You are uncomfortable sharing and learning with a group
- You are unwilling to commit yourself to regular meetings (by phone or in-person)
- You want the undivided attention of your coach.
Phyllis Weiss Haserot runs groups via phone bridge (saves you time; adds geographic diversity) and in-person.
Call 212-593-1549 or e-mail email@example.com to enroll in a group around:
- Bringing in (more) Business
- Politics in Your Organization
- Personal Style
- Building Your Influence Quotient (IQ)
- Coaching Other People When It's Not In Your Job Description
If you have a related topic for which you'd like a coaching group, let us know and we'll try to put one together.
Individual workplace-oriented coaching is available too.
FAQs on Group Coaching
- What is group coaching?
A regularly scheduled series of sessions with a group of like-minded people, led by a professional coach, by phone or in-person.
- What commitment in time is required?
An hour for each scheduled meeting. Individual time to work on your issues is up to you.
- How often does a group meet?
Once or (ideally) twice a month for 50 minutes.
- How long does the group last?
As long as the members are obtaining significant value. Or there can be a finite time frame, say three or six months.
- When and how do I pay?
Payment is due at the beginning of each month, or in advance for a limited time frame group. You can pay by check or credit card.
- How do I enroll?
Call 212-593-1549 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and receive a welcome package.
- What is the confidentiality policy?
An agreement among all group members and coach for all discussion to be kept confidential.
- Is there communication between meetings?
E-mail with the coach at any time. Phyllis will do periodic follow up e-mails. She encourages calls when a group member needs support between meetings.
Communication among group members is up to them. We will provide a group list with member permission.
GET STARTED NOW!
What are you waiting for?
Call 212-593-1549 or e-mail Phyllis at email@example.com for a confidential exploratory (mutual) interview for either group or individual coaching.